That is qualified to sponsor their spouse, child or partner
You are able to sponsor your partner, partner or child that is dependent:
- You’re at the least 18 years old
- You’re A canadian resident, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual registered in Canada as an Indian beneath the Canadian Indian Act
- That you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents if you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show.
- You can’t sponsor somebody if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.
- You’re in a position to prove that you’re maybe not getting social support for reasons apart from an impairment
- you are able to allow for the essential requirements of every people you need to sponsor
If you reside outside Quebec
To be a sponsor, you need to guarantee to economically look after the individuals you’re sponsoring for some time. We call this vow an undertaking.
You are committed by the undertaking to:
- supplying economic help for your sponsored nearest and dearest, starting once they become permanent residents
- repaying any provincial social support your sponsored family unit members have throughout that time
Additionally, both you and your sponsored family unit members want to consent to specific duties through the period that is undertaking. We call this the sponsorship contract.
The sponsorship contract implies that:
- you’ll allow for the essential requirements of the sponsored family relations
- anyone you sponsor will likely make every work to aid on their own and their loved ones people
Whenever you apply, you’ll need to complete and signal a questionnaire that features the undertaking therefore the sponsorship contract. (more…)