- Utilize the title to present your point of view. The title is usually your thesis statement or the relevant question you may be attempting to answer.
- Be concise. You are only introducing your argument, not debating it.
- Consider your audience??”what aspects of this presssing issue would most interest or convince them?
- Appeal into the reader’s emotions. Readers are far more easily persuaded when they can empathize along with your point of view.
- Present undeniable facts from highly regarded sources. This builds a lot of trust and generally indicates a solid argument. (more…)
Give an explanation for subject, the controversy, and end with your thesis.